At ERD we will always provide you with the finest ideal cut diamonds within your requested parameters. As we personally select each diamond there is never any hesitation by our company in purchasing the diamond back and placing it in our inventory. Should you wish to upgrade your diamond in the future, there is a lifetime upgrade available with the following conditions:
1-Any loose center diamond that was originally purchased from ERD can be exchanged with another diamond for an additional 50% value. As an example of this process:
A diamond purchased for $10,000.00 must be increased by a minimum of $5,000.00 to be eligible for an upgrade. The original $10,000.00 will be applied to the next purchase.
ERD's confidence in our "A Cut Beyond" Cushion Diamond selections offers the oppurtunity of a Lifetime Upgrade Policy of only 25% above your original purchased price of the diamond.
2-The policy applies to only GIA and AGS graded diamonds that ERD has sold and does not apply to any engagement ring or item of jewelry. The upgrade policy does not apply to diamonds that are graded lower than J in color and SI1 in clarity.
3-The diamond must be accompanied by the original GIA or AGS certificate. A copy will not be valid. Should the original certificate be misplaced, a fee of $150.00 will be applied for a new certificate. The diamonds must be returned in an undamaged condition. Should there be any dispute as to the condition of the diamond, a 3rd party independent appraiswer will be asked to offer an independent evaluation which will be binding.
4-All customers participating in this Upgrade will be eligible for one(1)) lifetime upgrade.
* All policies are subject to change based on date of purchase. Last update 11/11/11.
Engagement Ring Direct offers a trade-up for the full value of your loose diamond.
1. "Full Value" applies to the value you paid for the center stone/loose diamond at the time of your original purchase.
2. Trade-Up Purchases require a minimum added value of 50% of the original purchase price. (i.e. a $10,000 purchase must have a minimum of $5,000 trade-up price to receive the $10,000 credit)
3. All Trade-Up Purchases are treated as "final sales". There are no return privileges for a diamond purchased under our Trade-up Policy.
4. Engagement Ring Direct reserves the right to inspect and evaluate the diamond for any damages or fraudulent activity.
5. Original Diamond grading certificate is required with return. A service charge of $150 applies to all Trade-Ups that do not include your original document.
To receive more information about our Trade-Up policy, please contact our office at 212.221.1594, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9am - 6pm (EST), or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.